Thursday 5 November 2015

Evaluation: My contributtion to the group

During the production of our film I took on my share of tasks. My primary task was to operate the camera and film all of the scenes for the film, which I did and found to be interesting and challenging because I had to find the perfect angles and shots that would make the scene more interesting.
Another thing I did was help make the setting perfect along with Phoebe and Shannon. I helped to create the perfect lighting by blocking out the natural light and using an artificial light for effect. Furthermore, I assisted Phoebe with the editing, giving my contribution and opinion when I could, pointing out errors in order to perfect the continuity.
Overall I think I had a valuable contribution to the making of Black Widow and along with Phoebe and Shannon, managed to create something I'm proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment